Web Site Maintenance Policy
1. We maintain a
current local backup copy of your web site.
2. "Maintenance" is defined as keeping the web site
It is not intended to be a redesign, upgrade or revamp.
3. Updates are usually completed within 24 hours of the time they
are received depending on complexity and workload involved.
4. Although we make every effort to make accurate changes,
it is the client's responsibility to review updates and
notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We
do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a
change needs to be made due to client error, the regular
hourly update fees will be charged.
5. We reserve the right to distinguish between "updates",
"new design". New design/upgrading work is charged at our
current rates and policy.
6. Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as
much as possible. Attachments should be in .txt, .xls
(Excel) or .doc (Word) format. Pictures need to be .jpg or
.gif. Updates may also be sent by postal mail or by fax.
These require retyping data or scanning photos and will cost
more to complete the changes.
7. Your web site may be using third-party components (web
site trackers, weather info-feeds, etc.). We have no control
over what third party sites do and take no responsibility
for loss of information due to actions of these sites. Any
changes to your site stemming from regulations of these
third party components will be billed at the normal hourly
rate. (Example, A retail site might be connected to Authorize.net. If Authorize.net requires changes in the
code, this will be billed as normal maintenance fees.)
Website Maintenance job includes the following:
- content update, announcements, news, articles, etc.
- replace images i.e. Pictures & graphics (client
- adding/removing pages
- simple image manipulation and addition (client supplied
email accounts and auto responders.
- Fantastico auto installations (does not include support
Rates and Policy